Are you ready to buy your first home? Are you looking for a way to ease into the housing market, without facing some of the pitfalls that come with buying pre-owned and potentially damaged homes? Are you looking for a brand-new house or piece of land that can serve as a sort of ‘blank slate’ for your family to write on for the first time?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then Lanser can help you find the future that you want. We currently offer a range of Adelaide house and land packages, many of them geared specifically towards young families and first time homebuyers. At the moment, Lanser has five developments happening in South Australia, all located about an hour from Adelaide CBD. These are peaceful, comfortable suburban neighbourhoods—the perfect spots to settle down, put down roots and raise a family.
Choosing the Right Adelaide Home and Land Package for You
If you are interested in purchasing a new home or land plot from Lanser, the first question you will need to answer is about where you want to live. No matter what you are looking to find from your first neighbourhood, we’re sure that one of our communities will fit the bill perfectly.
Read on for a brief rundown of the communities in the Adelaide area where we currently have land for sale.
- Aspire: Our Aspire community in Evanston South is beloved for its beautiful landscaping and peaceful living. It’s also located alongside the campus of Trinity College, one of the finest colleges in South Australia.
- Aston Hills: If you are looking for Adelaide house and land packages that are convenient and modern, Aston Hills is the right option for you. Situated in Mount Barker, Aston Hills was designed to pair the safe communal field of a suburban environment with the vibrant, walk-able nature of urban areas.
- Clover Park: Our newest community at Mount Barker. If you are looking for Adelaide land for sale in Mt Barker, look no further than Clover Park. Dotted with plentiful trees and gorgeous rolling hills, you’ll love Clover Park is a bespoke Adelaide Hills address that you’ll be proud to call home.
- Freeling Estate: The Freeling Estate neighbourhood is another terrific destination for families seeking a quiet country lifestyle. Schools, mountain ranges and wineries are all at a location just a short drive from this beautiful and tranquil community.
- Virginia Grove: Located in Virginia, about 40 kilometres north of Adelaide, Virginia Grove is one of Lanser’s newest community establishments. The community will feature extensive walking trails, parks, playgrounds and other shared open spaces, making it a terrific neighbourhood for fitness and spending time outdoors. The neighbourhood is located within close distance of great schools, cafes, restaurants, shopping opportunities and more.
Learn More about Lanser’s Various Communities Today
If you are ready to begin your search for land and home packages in Adelaide, give us a call at Lanser today. We will be happy to tell you more about our various neighbourhoods and guide you towards which option is best for you. Get in touch by dialing (08) 8132 1115 today.