Background to Promotion
- Lanser Communities Pty Ltd ABN 96 137 588 044 of 89-92 South Terrace, SA 5000 (Lanser) has introduced a promotion where eligible buyers can qualify to secure a rebate of $3,000 or $5,000 on selected allotments of land (Promotion).
- This Promotion applies to specified selected Lanser allotments sold by Lanser Realty at Aston Hills, Clover Park and Virginia Grove, and specified allotments at Aspire sold by First National Gawler.
- The Promotion will run for a limited time.
- The Promotion at Aston Hills, Virginia Grove and Clover Park offering a $5,000 rebate on selected allotments commences at 9am on 1 April 2021 and ends at 5pm on 30 June 2021.
- The Promotion at Aspire offering a $5,000 rebate on selected allotments commences at 9am on 1 April 2021 and ends at 5pm on 30 September 2021.
- The Promotion at Aspire offering a $3,000 rebate on selected allotments commences at 9am on 1 July 2021 and ends at 5pm on 30 September 2021.
- The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, eligible buyers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
The Eligible Buyer will only be entitled to take part in the Promotion if the following terms and conditions are satisfied:
The Promotion is for buyers who are:
- are natural persons over the age of 18 years and are not a company, registered builder, superannuation fund or persons acting as an agent on behalf of other persons;
- have not been referred to Lanser by a referring channel agent;
- are not an employee, agent, consultant or related entity of Lanser;
- pay the full deposit required under the Contract on or before the date required by the Contract;
- comply with the terms of the Contract and are not otherwise in default under the Contract; and
- settle the acquisition of the Eligible Allotment on the due date for settlement required under the Contract,
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Promotion and the provisions set out in any special condition of the Contract, Lanser will offer the Eligible Buyer a fixed rebate of either $5,000 or $3,000.
- The Promotion Rebate will be paid by Lanser by way of disbursement at the time of land settlement.
Further Terms and Conditions of Promotion
The following additional terms and conditions also apply to the Promotion:
- The Eligible Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion is non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving or participating in the Promotion are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Buyer.
- The Eligible Buyer must disclose the contents of this Promotion to any lending institution providing finance to the Buyer to assist with the purchase of the Property.
- The Eligible Buyer forfeits all rights to receiving or participating in the Promotion if the Eligible Buyer does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or any term or condition under the Contract.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or campaign promoted by Lanser.
- To the extent permitted by law, Lanser is not liable to the Eligible Buyer for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Eligible Buyer’s participation in this Promotion even if Lanser has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Prior to an Eligible Buyer’s entry into the Contract, Lanser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Promotion at any time without notice.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the provisions of the contract of sale entered into by a person participating in the Promotion, the contract of sale prevails.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia.
Privacy Collection Statement
Lanser and its related companies, managed projects and trusts wants to make your online experience satisfying, engaging and safe. Our aim is to safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information whilst providing a personalised service that meets your individual preferences and needs.
The following conditions apply to the processing of Personal Data collected by Lanser in relation to this Promotion:
- In registering for this promotion, Lanser requests personal information when filling out a contact form or by creating an account. Information collected include a name (first name, last name), email address and if provided contact numbers, address, buyer profile, and comments. This enables us to provide you updates of specific projects or alternatively provide you information about property development or other Lanser developments from time to time. By completing the electronic contact form, you consent Lanser to contact you using the information you provided.
- For email communications, your email address is used only to send you the requested information and/or other periodical updates. Your address will never be shared with any other party in any form. For MMS and SMS text communications, your mobile number is used only to send you the requested information and/or other periodical updates. Your phone number will never be shared with any other party in any form. Lanser may save your personal information in our database for research and marketing purposes. Lanser will not sell personal information to any other third parties. Third parties may only gain access to personal information if you give us consent, Lanser is required by legislation or the third-party contractor is to perform a specific function.
- If we process your Personal Data for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails. Additionally, you may unsubscribe by contacting us using the information in the “How to contact us about privacy” section below. Please note that opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your subscriptions or event registrations, service announcements or security information.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like details of your personal information which we may hold about you, or if you would like us to correct it.
- To ensure the integrity and safety of personal information, Lanser will only disclose such information if our internal procedures are satisfied. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a personal information request form. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service. All requests for personal information will be handled in a reasonable period of time.
- Lanser is committed to keeping your personal information secure. We take precautions including organizational, technical, and physical measures, to help safeguard against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Data we process or use.